Deployment 2008-2009 LO's

My Kits

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is over...

Christmas is over and I am so sad. I didn't get to do most of the things I wanted to do with my husband this year. I did however get some great scrapping done! My nephew is such a ham! Every time he sees the camera he makes a face. He even started looking for it on Christmas Eve! Speaking of Christmas Eve.... we went to my parents' house. Thank goodness they are stationed here in Baumholder as well. We had finger foods and boy were the kids not happy with having to wait to open their gifts. My sister and her family came from Heidelberg. We went to her house for Christmas Day before we had friends over that night. Brandon loves to hear the kids talk about him. I think it really makes his day to see that they like having him around. All in all we had a really great Christmas. I got a new digital camera and hubby got games and a scope. Anywho.... here are the LO's I did last night and this morning.

Alex-Holiday-LO Snowman-Holidays-LO

And here is one I did with the kit I got from Karla Morano. I'm on her CT by the way! The kit is called North Pole Cookies.

Lily's-Cookies

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Look forward to the New Year now!

No comments: