Deployment 2008-2009 LO's

My Kits

Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Blog and My First Ever Kit...

My blog has been moved. I was working with Wordpress, but after some consideration I moved to Blogger. The versatility here is so much easier to work with. I just created it today and have already moved over all of my posts from the previous blog. I got to add some slideshows (though I haven't figured out how to change the size of them so that they aren't hanging half off the side if I leave them in the sidebar. Last but not least..... I made my own header! The design comes from the new kit I just created called Dark Valentine. The designs are from various brushes on Obsidian Dawn and Deviant Art. The fonts are from http://dylanstokes.blogspot.com/.

On that same note..... I have finally tested my hand at designing a full kit. I saw a challenge listed on the forums at My Scrap Shop for a mega collab kit for Valentines Day. I thought I would give it a try. I used several brushes from the sites listed above as well as some found at The 5. Muse Photoshop Gallery. I am soooooo in love with this site! This designer is beyond belief. I also used several pieces for the embellies from The Ephemeral Victorian. Anywho.... without further adieu here is my kit.

Elements-Preview Papers-Preview

The elements can be found HERE. Drop shadows and background not included.

The papers can be found .

If anyone creates layouts with this kit I would love to see, and possibly post with your permission on my blog, what you create. I am going to work on some QP's soon..... I hope.Let me know what you think. I can't wait for the feedback..... Good or bad I take it all as long as suggestions for improvement are included.

New Years Eve

New Years Eve was very interesting for us here. We spent the money for dinner, champagne, and unlimited bowling for up to 8 people. I had an awesome time. Aside from falling once because I stepped in soda at the fountain and my shoes stuck to the lane that is. My scores sucked, but I still had fun. I don't think I did so bad for someone who doesn't get the chance to bowl more than once every six to eight months. Once of the couples we brought with us were celebrating their one year wedding anniversary at midnight as well. Even though the cost was substantial, it was a nice gift for them to get to hang out with our friends. We didn't manage to get any pics taken that night since I was afraid to take my new camera there since it might get broken or stolen. All in all, it was a great night.

Pleasant Eve All!

No comments: