Deployment 2008-2009 LO's

My Kits

Monday, January 28, 2008

Hectic Life

Wow. This week has just been crazy. The big news first..... I was accepted as part of the Creative team for Treasures to scrap. I am so totally psyched. I'm actually on two CT's! Me! The person who still knows almost nothing about digi scrapping. It's just amazing. I'm hoping to become a very active team member for both TTS and Karla Morano. Karla has been so great and understanding with my lack of scrapping. But now that I finally have two of three finals out of the way for the term (I know, it's amazing) and the last one is on Tuesday, I can devote a heck of a lot more time to everything else. My DH gripes that I spend so much time in front of the computer doing homework and research papers. I guess he is right. I spend an average of 60-70 hours a week doing that stuff as of now. I have one more paper to do for my Criminal Justice class then I am taking a break. Cutting back to one class this term. I just gotta spend some time with DH before he leaves for Iraq. The bright side is that at least I will have a lot more time to scrap and maybe (if I'm lucky) learn some of the finer points of designing. Well, I am off to bed. DH is making me do the treadmill thing every day since I told him I want to lose some weight in hopes of being able to have a baby sometime this year. At least someone is pushing me. LOL. I will have some more stuff up tomorrow. LO's and such and maybe I will try to do a QP or something.... maybe.

 

Pleasant Dreams All!

No comments: