Deployment 2008-2009 LO's

My Kits

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Kit and a few new LO's

First of all I want to say thank you to all the people who have offered words of encouragement since I uploaded my first kit. Those comments have meant more to me than you could possibly know. I started doing some doodles which I hope will become a custom brush set. Bear with me since I don't have one of those fancy pad things to connect to the computer I have to hand draw, scan and convert. I am figuring it out though, so look for that in the next few days. I have also finished making a set of rose brushes which I am very proud of. Figured out how to create a brush from a photo and just couldn't stop myself.

 

Now for the new LO's. I have spent my free time today doing some of the challenges over at Treasures To Scrap. These are my postings.

 

A-Dog's-Life This one is my dog Pickles. I created this using Fabella's new template for the January Template Challenge. The font is courtesy of Heather Stokes.

Captivating-Hawaii This one is of some pictures I took on our second anniversary. We took a trip to Hawaii and these were at the Polynesian cultural center. The text is courtesy of Heather Stokes. The brushes are from Deviant Art. One is a tribal brush and the other is called dragon fire. I am sorry but I don't know the designers' names. Lastly, the paper is from the Spiced Cider kit available at Scrap Girls. This LO was for the Ad Challenge.

Snug-As-A-Bug This LO is my oldest niece and my nephew all tuckered out on Christmas Eve. It's called Snug As A Bug. The papers are from the Cozy Collection available at Scrap Girls. The buttons are from a brush set available at Ephemeral Victorian. The design of the LO is from Lucy Chesna of TTS. Completed for the Sketch challenge at the same forum.

 

I have two rather huge research papers due this week for college, so I may not have much more time to donate to actually scrapping again until the weekend, but I will give it my best shot. Keep downloading and scrapping. And don't forget to send me a copy of any LO's done with my kit. I would love to see them (and post them here with your permission).

 

Pleasant Eve All!

No comments: