Deployment 2008-2009 LO's

My Kits

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New LO's and a brush!

Well, I finally managed to get the brush set of roses uploaded. I must say that I am pretty proud of myself for that. It's a bit of a miracle that I have managed to get anything scrap related done this week. With the two research projects due on Monday things have been a little hectic. Hubby went back to work this week and wow was I glad. I finally managed to get the bulk majority of the homework from my three class load done during the day. Yep! I finally got to sleep a full night this week for the first time since the term started! It's a miracle. I almost felt like my sister when she had her kids. Yikes! Anywho... I made a LO with the January grab bag Karla Made. I love this thing. It's black and silver and perfect for anything! The LO is called Battery Christmas Party. The pics were taken at the party my DH's battery had for Christmas. We finally got some pics of SSG Meucci with the guys and the girls. Yeah, that's me and the hubby (opposite sides of the pics for some reason) and our friends Gary and Ryann Sharpe.

Btry-XMas-Party

 

I also made a QP for this which you will be able to find on Karla's blog some time this week. I can't wait to work with the next kit I got from Karla. Now I am hoping for something big, but I can't say yet until I get a word. Either way. I got a new kit from Manuela Zimmerman of Treasures To Scrap. It's called Timeless Journey. I finally managed to create some LO's about me. I don't get pics done of me often, but these I just love. Some of them were taken after hubby got back from Iraq last time and a couple were from one session (the only) while he was deployed. For the first time in a long time I think I managed to get a good pic of me. Here are the two LO's made entirely with her kit. Well, except the fonts anyway which came from Heather Stokes of HSDesigns. The first is called All of Me and the second is called Faces of Me. I love this designer. Her style just suits me. Anyway.... here are the LO's.

All-of-Me Faces-of-Me

I also got a set of brushes made. I can't figure out how to do the previews of the brushes yet, but I can tell you they are all roses or rose parts. I hope that you all like them. Please leave some love if you download. They can be found HERE. Well, I am off for the night. Catch up to you all later.

 

Pleasant Eve All!

No comments: